A little bit about us...
Being a goldsmith by trade is one of those unusual professions that are associated with old time craftsmanship and at Robinsons Goldsmiths we have made this skill our family business.
Eric and Rosemary Robinson first trained as dental technicians and started making jewellery in the early 1980’s for friends and family. Daughter Jennifer grew up in the business and starting with small repairs, has since become fully involved in the designing and making of jewellery.
Eric has won a Design and Innovation award (Company of Goldsmiths Dublin) at RDS National Crafts after creating his own designs and commission pieces. These can be seen and bought in our shop, along with unique pieces of jewellery from around the world and right back to Bangor.
We are dedicated to helping you discover or create something truly unique, with helpful friendly advice and our expert craftsmanship.
Awards And Recognition:
- First Prize for Excellence, Company of Goldsmiths Dublin 2009
- Finalist In Inovation, Bangor Business Awards 2009
- Finalist in RDS Craft Competition, 2010
- First in Europe, CounterSketch Design 2010
- Finalist in Citra Showcase Competition, West Coast Cooler 2011