Husband and wife duo Eric and Rosemary Robinson started making jewellery as a hobby and as their love of jewellery grew they opened a shop and work studio which is situated in the lovely seaside town of Bangor, County Down.
In 2002 their youngest daughter Jennifer joined the team.
Robinson Goldsmiths is an Award Winning Jewellers and are making their mark at home and abroad.
The Robinson's have an impressive reputation and are one of Irelands leading goldsmiths.
Awards And Recognition:
- First Prize for Excellence, Company of Goldsmiths Dublin 2009
- Finalist In Inovation, Bangor Business Awards 2009
- Finalist in RDS Craft Competition, 2010
- First in Europe, CounterSketch Design 2010
- Finalist in Citra Showcase Competition, West Coast Cooler 2011